Renown Doctors Invite You to Walk With A Doc
Have you ever wondered if walking has enough health benefits or not? A few Renown doctors believe that walking is so important that they’re not just talking the talk, they’re walking the walk.
Quinn Pauly, MD; Janie Konakis, MD; and Howard Chen, MD invite you to Walk with a Doc – a free walking club where you can join Renown doctors on a low-impact walk every once per week. Walk with a Doc is a great opportunity to interact with healthcare professionals while getting those crucial steps in.
Did you know that walking for as little as 30 minutes a day can:
- Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Improve blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Maintain body weight and lower the risk of obesity
- Enhance mental well-being
- Improve blood lipid profile
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer
- Reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes