AARP Walk with a Doc Materials
Welcome to Walk with a Doc and thank you for joining us in our life-changing mission to spread the powers of movement, education, social connection, and nature throughout our communities! The items below are made specifically for chapters in the AARP Pilot Program.
Review: Onboarding Materials
- See below for walk-day materials and post-event action items!
Click your logo for ready-made materials:
Event Reminders & Materials
Walk Day Materials:
- Please have all participants read and sign the waiver. This can be done online using your Cvent link or on paper using our sign-up sheet.
- Print out some copies of the Welcome Flyer to welcome new participants to the program.
- Check out the example health topics and some additional tips for your walk.
Waiver & Sign Up
Welcome Flyer for Walkers
Health Topic One-Pagers
Tips for your 1st walk
- Our collective impact is huge and we track it with your help! Please complete the post-walk survey after each walk.
- Send pictures and sign-up sheets to email@example.com
Jackson – 14949
Milwaukee – 15201
North Las Vegas – 14797
Tampa – 14459
Winston Salem – 14808
Worcester – 16354