WWAD Texas Housekeeping Items
Thanks for checking out the housekeeping items to start a new Walk with a Doc chapter! Please reach out if you have questions or need any help. Once these items are complete, the fun can begin! We recommend completing these at least 4-6 weeks before your first walk.
1) Marketing and Licensing Agreement
2) WWAD Application
- We’ll use this form to obtain liability insurance for your WWAD chapter, which will cover all leaders and participants at your WWAD events. You can walk as often as you’d like in both the outdoor and inclement weather locations you choose (to be eligible for the TMA grant we ask that you commit to hosting at least 1 walk/month for a year).
- We’ll also build a webpage to post your Walk details on our website and map. We can make updates and add pictures anytime! Click Here for an example webpage.
3) Launch Kit – All Sponsored By the Texas Medical Association!
- Your lead physician needs to be a current TMA member, but other physicians can lead walks as well.
- Not sure if your doc is a TMA member? Email us and we’ll check!
- Interested in co-branding your WWAD materials to include your organization’s logo? Please call or email us
Questions about the program or signing up? We’re here to help! Check out the FAQ page below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614.714.0407.
When you’ve completed the documents you can scan/email them to us at email@example.com or mail them to:
Walk with a Doc
PO Box 286
Riderwood, MD 21139-9998
Check out our Guide to Getting Started for a few pre-Walk planning tips and suggestions. You’ll receive a full marketing guide and resources once your membership is official!