Thanks for checking out the housekeeping items to start a new Walk with a Doc chapter! Please reach out if you have questions or need any help. Once these items are complete, the fun can begin! We recommend completing these at least 4-6 weeks before your first walk.
1) Marketing and Licensing Agreement
- First experience with a marketing and licensing agreement? Click Here for a summary and brief explanation.
- Interested in Co-Branding your materials with both the WWAD logo and your organization’s logo? See below for our Co-Branding Agreement. Check out our Co-branding FAQs and “membership levels” on Step 3 for more details.
2) WWAD Application
- We’ll use this form to obtain liability insurance for your WWAD chapter, which will cover all leaders and participants at your WWAD events. You can walk as often as you’d like in both the outdoor and inclement weather locations you choose (we ask for a goal of at least 1 walk/month).
- We’ll also build a webpage to post your Walk details on our website and map. We can make updates and add pictures anytime! Click Here for an example webpage.
3) Choose a Membership Level
- Please do not let cost be a barrier to joining Walk with a Doc. We are happy to work with you to find local sponsors in your area or scholarships on our end. Email email@example.com for current funding options.
- Need an invoice or W-9? Email us and let us know which membership level you’d like an invoice for.
- Prefer to pay by check? Make it out to “Walk with a Doc” and send to the address below.
Questions about the program or signing up? We’re here to help! Check out the FAQ page below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614.714.0407.
When you’ve completed the documents you can scan/email them to email@example.com or mail them to:
Walk with a Doc
PO Box 286
Riderwood, MD 21139-9998
Check out our Guide to Getting Started for a few pre-Walk planning tips and suggestions. You’ll receive a full marketing guide and resources once your membership is official!